Car import support and handling
Auto invoer support en afhandeling
About Us
requirements and necessary forms

What do we need to get the job done?

It starts with your permision and
Your car

Forms and documents
for registration at the RDW
A valid Dutch Driverslicense


Or your passport, either Dutch or from the country you are originating from. 


a certificat from cityhall confirming that you are living at your present adress

HomeAbout UsOverviewOur ClientsFavoriete linksclient logonformulieren downloadenContact